I was reminded on #BlogTourCali that Inspiration is everywhere!
The theme of this tour was “A well designed life”, and we were reminded of that everywhere we went. From a thought provoking question on the back of a bus in LA rush hour (above pic) that inspired thought and conversation, to:
- The People in our Group-This was one of the best groups I’ve ever traveled with. Smart, funny, engaging, observant, and inspiring on many levels…and of course lead by the ever inspired and therefore inspiring Veronika Miller of Modenus!
- Our Sponsors-All thoroughly committed to the best in design and in products that are cutting edge and enhance everyday life.
- Technology-From advances in product technology to advances in journalism as we tweeted, insta’d, facebooked and pinned our way through the trip-sharing our point of view, and the best of the best to all our followers.
- Products-from the new and innovative, to inspiring and thought provoking, all designed to enhance our quality of life.
- Food & Wine-truly Sonoma Style™ at it’s best! We ate well at every stop, event and along the coast and hwy. 1 as we #roadtripped up the Northern California coastline.
- Events-All which were set up to maximize the experience of living life well.
- Shopping-treking around San Francisco on a sunny and sublime Sunday as we visited stores along the new design neighborhood and led by Mr. Courtney Lake.
- Relaxing-Yes, even in the midst of hustle and bustle there was time to relax, allowing us to absorb all that we saw and tested.
- Spa Treatments-that helped to nourish both the body and the spirit, with new line of organic and natural materials inspired by travel to the ancient and exotic.
- Yoga-set up overlooking the ocean at the Bacara Resort by Mr. Steam, to experience the ultimate in a well rounded and balanced life, which in and of itself is a well designed life, don’t you agree?
- And of course Nature at it’s best-and what is better then the California coastline? NOTHING…pinch me, I am lucky enough to live here!
Truly Inspiration is Everywhere! Stay tuned for more details on the best of the best to enhance your quality of life, SonomaStyle™
For more of what inspired us, check out the video below. Do you “live a well designed life”?photos thanks to ITSonoma Style™ & Chasen West Photography