Have you ever dreamed about owning a Family Compound, Corporate Retreat, Small Community or simply land to enjoy as an avid outdoorsman? Well, this could be it. It’s a stunning and secluded 2700 acre ranch for sale here in the middle of Sonoma Counties Wine Country!
Known as Pocket Ranch, this spectacular and bucolic property includes:
- Main lodge and dining hall complete with commercial kitchen and 3 guest rooms.
- The central area includes a sand volleyball court, pool, spa and more.
- Trails, bridges and roads abound throughout the property, making it accessible and easy to traverse.
- There are 4 homes on the property with more building sites available.
- Up to 8+ homes are possible, complete with full kitchens and baths.
- Currently there are a total of 19 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.
- Includes a small and charming meditation hut
- And it’s own 9 stall barn.
- Plus…your own private helipad.
The land itself is simply stunning, with:
- A lake, complete with it’s own sandy beach.
- A smaller second pond for simple enjoyment.
- A year around creek with over 2 miles of frontage.
- Miles of improved roads, trails and bridges.
- Several spring fed water tanks located throughout the property.
- Roughly 1500 acres is what you see in these pictures. The other 1200 acres is over the ridge line, with a forested northern exposure.
- And…it has 70 to 100 acres of potential vineyard land.
An analysis for grape potential as well as a soils’ study was conducted by Redwood Empire Vineyard Management and vineyard plots were mapped out. Ideal for Bordeaux Blends such as Petite Verdot; this land is also suitable for Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay. Perfect for your own private label wine, or to lease out to a well established vineyard.
It is located in the famed Alexander Valley:
- 5 miles east of Geyserville
- The town of Geyserville is 6 minutes from Healdsburg
- 15 minutes from the Santa Rosa Airport, and even closer to other small private airports.
- 1 1/2 hours north of the Bay Bridge.
- The last 5 miles are 20 minutes from downtown Geyserville as you climb through vineyards, unbelievable vista views, and some of the prettiest pastoral land in Sonoma County.
Some people find this remote…but after all, isn’t that what you’d want a retreat for?
Check out the video with more pictures below, and scroll down for price and contact information!
Give me a call, I’d love to help you find one like IT ?