I’m off to Geneva Switzerland tomorrow to help a client and her fiance to settle into their new apartment. Yes…I am excited to work with a long time client and friend, and yes…it is a wonderful and challenging project. Here is just a little of what it will entail.
- My client will be getting married.
- It’s the first time she will be formally living with someone since college.
- We are merging two adult households into an apartment that is half the size, or less, then either of their homes in Nashville.
- It’s a foreign country where none of us speak the language.
- Although well traveled, my clients have never lived outside of the US before.
- While it is an apartment they will only be living in for 3 to 5 years, never the less it’s their first home together.
- Geneva is in the top 5 most expensive cities to live in, in the world.
- Nashville is not!
“I’m headed to Geneva Switzerland early September for a project. Does anyone have any connections there? Painters, wood workers, great grocery stores, fun shopping? I would love to start my planning and could use a little help!”