For most of us there is nothing like that first cup of coffee or tea in the morning, so when planning a kitchen remodel or new construction, or creating a guest haven, building in a Coffee Tea Station is a great idea! And, if you have a guest suite or guest house, nothing welcomes your guests better then being able to get up and get your first cup before even leaving their room.
- It helps with traffic flow in your kitchen on those busy mornings
- Helps to stay organized, making it easy to find everything for that first cup of coffee
- Makes it easy to keep track of the essential supplies so you never run out when you need it most
- In a guest room, it gives your guests privacy and a chance to enjoy their first cup in bed or simply in private, before joining the rest of the party
Whether built in to a kitchen plan or created creatively on a rolling cart or old dresser and added to your existing kitchen, here is what you need:
- Shelving or hanging for all your cups and saucers
- A place for cream, creamers, sugar, honey, substitutes, and stirrers
- Your coffee maker or pot to heat water
- Storage for your coffee and or tea
- Easy access to water and trash
- Easy access to the refrigerator
- Or, in a guest room, the pot, easy access to water, and all the supplies needed to make a great cup of coffee
So what do you think? Will you be adding a coffee or Tea Station to your kitchen or guest room? Can you see the benefits?
Enjoy that first cup of coffee or tea!