It’s fall. Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is on it’s way. Touches of winter have appeared, but fall is still here. I love bringing the seasons and nature into my home. It’s a nod to Mother Nature, and a way to celebrate through out the year. So, what does fall mean to me?…Harvest, fruits, vegetables, gourds, nuts, the turning of the leaves and warm rich colors. It’s the culmination of a year of growth, the beginning of the stillness of winter, and something worth acknowledging.
Here are 7 ways to bring fall into your home, naturally:
- Fall Vignettes at the entrance to your home
- Wreaths on the front door
- Branches of colorful leaves through out the house
- Candles to warm up a table and add light
- Fall flowers
- Table decor for family meals
- Turning on our fireplaces and decorating the mantle
For more natural fall decor ideas check out the video below…and please share with me what you do to decorate for fall, I’d love to know!