Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year! Because, as I am teaching my two year old grand daughter, Thanksgiving is about “Giving Thanks”. Gratitude is one of the most uplifting practices in the world. So this Thanksgiving here are some of the things I am grateful for.
- I am blessed in my marriage to a wonderful man.
- I am grateful for my family and friends, my step children, grand daughter; my family of birth; my family of marriage. I am blessed with the gift of a great family!
- I am grateful for my home, it’s beauty, it’s warmth and the room for all to gather.
- I am grateful for my good health.
- I am grateful for much abundance in my life.
- I am grateful for my many fabulous life experiences, and look forward to many more.
- I am grateful to be surrounded by so much beauty in this part of the world I live in.
- I am grateful to be able to do work that serves others and fulfills my purpose; that leaves me satisfied at the end of the day
- I am grateful for a wonderful life!
- I am grateful to have all of you in my global community and virtual world…Thank you!
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness. ~Author Unknown