Have you ever dreamed about owning a little slice of heaven? This magical and luxurious home may be the perfect place for you. Conveniently located, yet completely private and secluded, this architecturally splendid home rises on the pinnacle of 57 acres in Sonoma’s West County.
This exquisitely customized home is designed by Polly Ogden Associates, and is a sublime meditation of beauty and nature.
This magical estate is comprised of:
- The main house-approximately 4000 sf with 3 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, and an attached Two Car Garage
- An in-law/caretaker’s home-with 1 bedroom, 1 bath plus office, with an attached 3 car garage
- And an art/studio building-with 2 large rooms and 1/2 bath which could be easily converted to a guest home with slight permit modification
- Many walking trails that wind past a spring fed year around pond stocked with rescued Koi
- Breathtaking landscapes and ancient redwoods spread out over 57 acres approximately 10 of which have been completely restored to preserve the natural environment
Some of the latest in tech and sustainable features include:
- Solar Thermal Heating
- A generator system was engineered to provide instant-ON rollover of the entire property
- The property is served by a dedicated wireless broadband capability for internet media streaming
- “Smartphone” controlled solar systems, Sonos, pool, security, water management system and property wide lighting
Located in Occidental, the #1 up and coming “sweet spot” of Sonoma’s West County, it is:
- 5 minutes to the quaint town of Occidental
- 20 minutes to the town of Sebastopol
- 20 minuteswest to our famed Sonoma Coastline
- 35 minutes from the Santa Rosa Airport
- And 80 minutes north of San Francisco
This magnificent country compound encompasses and defines the essence of West Sonoma County while it melds the natural world with sophisticated 21st century living. For more photos and detailed information on this magnificent estate, visit my blog complete with video, and give me a call, I’d love to help you buy it.
Give me a call, I’d love to help you find one like IT ?