Pocket Ranch is an exceptional 2700 acre bucolic ranch, perfect for a family compound, corporate retreat, or simply for the avid outdoorsman. Located in the famed Alexander Valley wine country, here in Sonoma County, it includes:
- Main lodge and dining hall complete with commercial kitchen.
- The central area includes a sand volleyball court, pool, spa and more.
- Trails, bridges and roads abound throughout the property.
- There are 4 homes on the property, complete with full kitchens and baths.
- More building sites are available with up to 8+ homes possible.
- Currently there are a total of 19 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms.
- Includes a small and charming meditation hut.
- Also a 9 stall barn.
- Plus…your own private helipad
- There is a lake, complete with it’s own sandy beach.
- A smaller second pond for simple enjoyment.
- A year around creek.
- Miles of roads, trails and bridges.
- And…it has 70 to 100 acres of potential vineyard land.
For more photos and detailed information on this 2700 acre ranch for sale see my blog post complete with video.
Give me a call, I’d love to help you find something like IT ?